Sunday, February 7, 2016

Adrian Ross Duncan, Astrologer: Real or Fake?

I emailed astrologer Adrian Ross Duncan because so many were asking me "Is he real or fake?" Here is the full email he sent me on January 19, 2016, clarifying his relationship with AstrologyAnswers.com, and discussing his own sites where you can buy reports directly from him. I asked if he had parted ways with AstrologyAnswers.com, which barrages customers with very cheesey emails signed "Adrian Ross Duncan."


Dear Sylvia:
… and thanks for writing. I get a lot of people writing in connection with AstrologyAnswers, so please excuse me if this mail does not exactly address your mail specifically. In answer to your specific questions, I don't think Astrology Answers has parted ways with me. They are always doing something strange, but basically I supply the reports they sell, and they are permitted to use my name to promote them.

As regards my own sites, www.astrowow.com is the most advanced and has a lot of free stuff. But within about 3 months my old site and new site will merge into a really beautifully designed new site. People will get redirected to www.astrowow.com

As you may know I have many astrological services… articles, my own websites astrowow.com and world-of-wisdom.com, I write books and even daily, weekly and monthly sun signs. It’s part of the busy life of working with astrology full time. I have also developed the World of Wisdom software programs, and recently I wrote and designed a really good prediction report – The Year Report. The reports I have developed are sent to customers in real time, and I have 3 to 4 companies who sell these reports, either anonymously or under my name. In my opinion these reports are amongst the best available on the market today, particularly the Year Report, which combines transits, progressions, planetary and age cycles and the solar return in amazing detail. 
By far the most successful of the companies selling my reports is AstrologyAnswers.com, which is affiliated to a marketing company called New Peak Media. I get a fixed monthly fee from this company, and they sell thousands of reports a month.
Early last year, AstrologyAnswers asked me if I would help them promote the reports. As I believe in my reports, I am happy to promote them, which I have done with videos. However, the emails used by AstrologyAnswers were absolutely awful. So there is a stipulation in my contract that any mails using my name may be edited by me. This process of editing  lasted from May 2014 to December 2014, as their copywriters test the results of every edited mail. Unfortunately my name has been associated with some crappy emails in the process, which is regrettable. They keep writing new mails, so it is hard to keep track.
Currently people who sign up get a free report, which has actually inaccurate (in the calculation of the Ascendant). This is an old system they were using before dealing with me. I have now redesigned this so that users will get a mini-report based on their birthdate. This report actually calculates a solar chart, scans it for the strongest aspect between personal planets and outer planets, and composes an interpretation. Furthermore it scans currents transits, finds the strongest outer planet transit, and adds that to the interpretation. That is what users will get – for free – so it is an excellent deal. But even this they keep changing. Also Astrology Answers sells 6 teaching videos which I designed, wrote and filmed, and these are doing very well on their site.
In the end I think they give good service, more personalized and better than anything else offered for free on the net. AstrologyAnswers otherwise conforms to industry standards, you can unsubscribe from their emails if you don’t like them, you can get refunds, and they give a lot for free.
As I mentioned in the beginning, I do get a lot of people writing to me – hence this mail, which explains things in detail. But please note, my affiliation with AstrologyAnswers is just a small part of my work and I cannot address their support issues. For this you need to go to the support channels of Astrology Answers. Their email is:

Best Regards - Adrian

15 comments:

  1. Just this evening I received my "free report" from Adrian via Astrology Answers. Very cryptic indeed; not common astro-lingo vernacular, rather the astro-coaxer! The video of Adrian speaking from his library, from the Astrology Answers link, drew me in, and as it was a free "reading"… well... I gave my name, birth data and email :( I'm no expert, but compared to my beloved astrologers on youtube… like Rick Levine and Nadia Shah and too many to mention, his "come on" was slick like used car dealer (sorry used car dealers).
    Seems from his reply he is raking them in…. so good for him and Astrology Answers. I would say either Adrian himself or Astrology Answers is a bit out of touch with mainstream astrology… but then, who am I….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to see what it was like I tried the Adrian site. I do believe they use some astrology to get to know you enough to know how to hook you in and get people to buy or gratuity - they feed on people's fears and insecurities and that's just wrong! They know exactly what to say to bait you into buying into it. I don't believe you're really here to help people. they would scam us to line their pockets. we can make our own destiny anything that we want. we don't need someone to tell us! guiding does help, but this guy acts like our world ends and falls without their help?! wrong!!!!

      Delete
    2. I wanted to see what it was like I tried the Adrian site. I do believe they use some astrology to get to know you enough to know how to hook you in and get people to buy or gratuity - they feed on people's fears and insecurities and that's just wrong! They know exactly what to say to bait you into buying into it. I don't believe you're really here to help people. they would scam us to line their pockets. we can make our own destiny anything that we want. we don't need someone to tell us! guiding does help, but this guy acts like our world ends and falls without their help?! wrong!!!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for clearing this up. I have been a big fan of Adrian since the nineties, use his software, was actually tempted to buy a yearly report but so turned off by those cheesy emails! I wanted to email him to say "Adrian, WTF? This is not you!" I know enough to see why my third Saturn opposition is a doozy. But when I try to incorporate more than transits at some point I cannot see the forest for the trees. Anyway, thanks for the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and now this marketing compaby has all your personal details that they can onsell to affiliates and then onto affiliates affiliates..

    ReplyDelete
  4. If all these astrologers are so keen to help people and are so sure of the great success they proclaim then why wouldn't they help people to achieve what they need and then ask for a suitable gratuity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive often asked myself that same question. And they always talk in riddles. Go figure

      Delete
    2. Dear Anon, Jesus did not ask money until the Churches came along...go figure. New age institutions are nothing but "churches" seeking their alms.

      Delete
  5. I am in a position to help my community affect positive change, improve many facets of life in an immense way and throw a huge wrench into a corrupt machine that no one disrupts without suffering serious consequences. And undoubtedly there will be serious consequences before the dust settles. But if truth and justice prevail, I nor my family will be harmed even though we've already been threatened. I'm saying this to give a heads up to attempts at fraud or wrongdoing at my expense. I'm living among people afraid of their government, I'm in need of much help and getting little. So I'm taking a chance here, and would be thrilled to know an open mind with the help of the planets and moons, etc. succeed in this battle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I GET DAILY HOROSCOPE READINGS FROM"ADRIAN-ASTROLOGY ANSWERS-IS THIS REALLY FROM HIM?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i liked Adrian's webinar and signed up for various options. He assured quality and a refund if you were not satisfied. He encouraged asking various astrologers for readings on topics. I chose 2 and the messages I got were usefulness and made no sense. Undoubtedly they were computer generated.

      I wrote to cancel my account and get a refund. The support representative gave me a very hard time and wanted to know the reason for cancelling. This is not her business. After many a number of days and exchanges I got most of my refund.

      They refused to refund me for the two readings saying I had used up credits. Adrian never spoke of credits nor did the website.

      I had the worst support service of my entire life with them. Maybe Adrain is a good astrologer. Maybe not. His support service is a 1 (low) out of 10. (high)

      Delete
  7. Fake? Adrian Ron should do his own astrology, hope it works for him

    ReplyDelete
  8. He threw the BAIT ! out there but i never for one minute fall for that crap ! We are in control of our own destiny and our own lives life is what you make it there is one god and one jesus god has mapped out our lifes journey not some person out there who scams on people for money with all that JAW YACKING CRAP! You have to be desperate to fall for this garbage to let someone scam you out of your money come on people!DON'T BE STUPID! trust in our WONDERFUL AWSOME GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was very put off with the hard sell in the "free reading"...very little information, a lot of attempted persuasion. Why would anyone purchase an additional reading when the initial "free reading" tells so little?

    ReplyDelete