Thursday, April 18, 2013
Christian Grey, hero of the erotic romance Fifty Shades of Grey, has a remarkably fitting "birth" horoscope. His birthday's in the novel! I explored his astrological chart and had fun writing about what I found. This is also the first complete Christian Grey horoscope on the Net! Click here to see it, and, laters, baby.
Monday, April 15, 2013
I've cast a horoscope chart for the moment of the first explosion at the Boston Marathon. Boston was my home for six years and on "Marathon Monday" we went place to place by car, cheering the runners at selected points along the 26-mile route (a favorite, near our apartment, was "Heartbreak Hill"). The April 15 bombing at the finish line stunned everyone and gave me, the former Bostonian, the nerve to study the astrology of the event and speculate about the why and who.
Saturday, April 13, 2013
New York's most entertaining Democrat is back in the news! Here's my interpretation of Anthony Weiner's natal horoscope (9/4/64), cast in 2011 after the proud Virgo scalded himself in a Twitter scandal. If Weiner runs for mayor of New York City (2013 will be the third time) he must be careful not to trip himself up again.
Monday, April 8, 2013
Their horoscopes are syndicated throughout the world, but their home is Canada, and most of them have run their forecasts continuously since the 1990s. I couldn't find a list of Canadian media astrologers, so I made one. They're high achievers! See and read about them here.
Friday, March 22, 2013
I've found two celebs born under the so-called scariest aspect in natal astrology: The Grand Cross or Grand Square. A third celeb almost had a Grand Cross in her chart. Too bad she didn't. She might have had more focus and willpower. Birth horoscope chart analyses of Steve Jobs, Miles Davis and his almost-birthday-twin Marilyn Monroe. The natal Grand Cross is a supportive structure. Don't fear it.
Monday, March 4, 2013
Instead of reviewing another psychic or horoscope scam, let me present you instead with a list of 12 genuine astrologers who write genuine daily horoscopes you can find on the Net. I've corresponded with several of them. Some of them also offer additional services. http://sylviasky.hubpages.com/hub/Online-Horoscopes-Written-by-Real-True-Astrologers
Sunday, February 24, 2013
AboutAstro.com, home of "Jenna Astrologer," a heavily-advertised online bot offering free 2013 horoscopes identical for everyone, updated the site since I last visited, so I recently rewrote my Jenna review. Jenna is still fictional and doesn't give refunds, but here is what's new:
- Instead of being a total joke, the 2013 free reading was partially rewritten to contain some accurate astrology, such as the mention of Uranus square Pluto. But the "103-day transit" that is predicted to be so lucky for you, which doesn't exist in astrology, is still there.
- AboutAstro.com now boasts a team of astrologers, and gives their "bibliographies" (the correct word is "biographies"). They are real astrologers, but their contribution to AboutAstro.com is old information they wrote for astrology software programs years ago. "Jenna's " biography is not included. That is because she is and always was fiction.
- The price of "Jenna's" "second reading" -- the one the free one pushes you to buy -- rose from $60 to $80. It is totally computerized. $80 is an insane price for a computerized horoscope. You can get an equivalent computerized natal reading or compatibility reading absolutely free from Cafeastrology.com. Or for $14.95 you can get several kinds of readings, same as Jenna's, from astrology.com, because that's where "Jenna" got her material.
- AboutAstro.com's free reading now says you can contact a real astrologer instead of Jenna, but you'd better act fast to learn the exact dates you must act to get the money, status and true soulmate which "Jenna" predicts (for everyone) in 2013. And of course her $80 reading, because it's computerized, will be the fastest.
- On the directly-accessed AboutAstro.com homepage there is no Jenna! Maybe "she" is on her way out!